WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Monday, August 6, 2012

News, news, news!

Greetings from Shipshewanna, Indiana. Amish country!

We got here around dinner time and got all settled in as much as possible minus lifes comforts... We are using our new tent for the first time and this one is a lot bigger and should be more comfortable for all 6 of us. =) I am very content to be the only one of us not using an air matress(why do people get surprised when i tell them i sleep better on the floor or ground than in my bed???) but sleeping on top of a sleeping bag. Already today I have been rollerblading, Swimming, and biking. And I have started accumulating my "vacation injuries"... I have a few scratches and a bruise. Tomorrow, we plan to LORDwilling go to the flea market and some stores in town including my favorite one-A big candy store! =D I will have to keep my eyes open because my little 'sister' announced that she would be mad at me if i did not bring her something back... =) That same little sister lent me one of my sources of amusement on the car ride here...


My other 'siblings' seem to find all the good books befare me then i am stuck last in line waiting for them all to finish first! =I


I also kept amused by eating these thingies... =) Every time I eat them i always laugh because of invert sugar... Maybe someday i will have time to explain... Its an inside joke.

That is all for now... hopefully I can keep updating! =)

3 comments:

  1. The Door Within looks quite intriguing! What is it about? I adore reading (I read all the time) so I'm always keeping an eye out for any new, good books.

    Enjoy your holiday!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The story is kind of hard to explain but it is a very good book! It is the first in a series of 3. Its a bout a boy who finds these scrolls called The Story(i think it represents the Bible...) and like he goes to The Realm where Glimpses live(I think those are like our souls or something... theres one for every person on earth.)Its weird and interesting! =)

      I did enjoy camping but i am extremely glad to be home again!

      Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  2. You're welcome, Gabrielle!:)

    The Door Within does sound quite different but also quite interesting. And it's a series!!! Better and better ;)

    I'm so glad you enjoyed your holiday. I wanted to thank you for replying to my comment so swiftly. That was very thoughtful. Sorry I wasn't so prompt!:(

    ReplyDelete