WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Friday, August 17, 2012

Life...

This morning, I completed my last first week of highschool!!!! I am excited about this and as we look at the schedule of what is going on this year(like when first semester ends etc...) the road does not seem as long and scary. 5 lessons down and 80 to go till Christmas break and 85 lessons after that so we are 1/34th of the way done! The first week was not too bad except for English... We have my favorite teacher again this year. My schedule is as follows:

7:00-English (taught by Mr. Calbart)
7:30-Violin
8:00-Genesis:First things(Dr. Denis McBride, AWESOME teacher!)
9:00-Plane Geometry(Mr. Collins)
10:00- American Government(Again, Dr. Denis McBride)
11:00-Physics(Dr. Troy Shoemaker)
12:00-Lunch
12:30-P.E.
1:00-Personal Devotions
1:30-Spanish 3
2:30-Homework time

I was a bit overwhelmed when i found out I was taking Physics, Geometry, and Spanish 3 but it doesnt seem so terrible awfull. =)

Tomorrow is an exciting day for me because our church has a float in a parade and a fellowship afterwards-YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment