WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Thursday, August 9, 2012

In memory of my yellow culottes:


In memory of my yellow culottes whose life as everyday culottes has ended abruptly. They lived a noble life and served their purpose well. They had a bright and sunny disposition and were a perfect fit. They have ended their everyday life and are now into the next life of service as work clothes. 

They have endured many miles of bikeriding, hours canoeing, many volleyball games at gym, many base-hide-and-go-seek games, and a lot of running around. The picture does not do the life-scars justice.




2 comments:

  1. *collapses into giggles at the amusing post then composes herself and resumes typing*

    I always hate it when clothes that are well loved become too old to wear any more :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. =) Im glad someone enjoys my randomness!

    ReplyDelete