WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

WAIT

Recently, Through someone, God has impressed one word upon me...

Wait...

I may not fully understand what I am waiting for but I need patience, strength, and courage to rely totally on Him for His perfect will and timing. Are we willing to wait for His Perfect will and timing? not just His will, but His PERFECT will and PERFECT timing! Not ours, HIS!!!

Psalms 27:14 
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Isaiah 40:31 
 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Psalms 37:7 
Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.




No comments:

Post a Comment