WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Time to sing the Hallelujah corus!


Hallelujah! Detasselling is over forevermore!!!!



Well.... at least for this year...



Anyways.... =) I did not go today because I got a terrible angry rash yesterday all on my legs and it hurt really bad.... I stayed home and did some profitable things. I caught up on some sleep, made a pair of swimming culottes, baked cookies, did a bunch of laundry, And kept mom company. =) I also succeded in running into the kitchen counter... It was as everyone was getting home too....

I am glad i stayed home though... Now i am looking forward to Friday when we LORDwilling get together and go to Michigans Adventure! =D Most of our detasselling group will be going.

There is a down side to detasselling being over... I've gotten spoiled seeing all of my close friends almost every day for the past three weeks... Im going to really miss that... =.( I guess i will just have to look forward to next year when LORDwilling our number will increase! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment