WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Friday, July 27, 2012

Give me strength, LORD!

Isaiah 40:28-31 
Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.



Verse 29 of these verses has been one I have been remembering this past week during detasselling. It has been very long and i think we are all going crazy. Or have been going crazy for a while... as one of us says "I think we lost it a while ago..." It is going as well as can be expected... Yesterday, we had a long, tiring, muddy, 9 hour day. We even started singing every song that came to mind. We sang so many that we started singing christmas songs because we couldnt think of any others! Of course the guys were exasperated and had to make fun of and pick on us....(i guess thats their job...) We even made up words to "count your blessings" to go along with detasselling. I might post the words sometime later. =)

Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment