WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Update on CHRISTmas vacation.

Greetings from the gorgeous mountains of NY!

We arrived at our first destination Friday around dinner time. We spent christmas day with my moms family and i had a great time! I got to spend some time with my cousin who is in the army and right now is training in Al Paso. We left this afternoon to make our way here to NY. Yesterday, I went to an awesome place called The Glenn with a few of my cousins, my aunt, and my sister. It had a waterfall, ponds, and trails. It was beautiful! I just wish it would have been during the day... it was getting dark when we went. Right now I am at my uncles house. All of my aunts and uncles from my moms side were together today for the first time in i dont remember how long! I am taking a break from playing the XBox 360 Kinect. =) its pretty fun! Well, im going to go join the fun again. =)

I hope everyone had a very Merry CHRISTmas! =D And i wish y'all a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment