WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Some things about me...

Some things you never cared to know about me…

How do you most often wear your hair? Braided, down

What do you like better: Sledding or Swimming? Swimming

What is your favorite thing for breakfast? Doughnuts…

Is one of your siblings married? Nope.

Have you ever been on a rollercoaster? Not that I remember.

Have you ever seen an ocean? The Atlantic.

Where would you rather go: England or Australia? Australia 

Tell me something about you that I don’t know? What do you know? 

Do you want to get married someday? Yes, if it’s the Lords will.

How many TV’s are in your house? One

What’s your favorite hymn? Lord, Send Me Anywhere

Which one would you rather learn to play: Guitar, Banjo, Piano or Violin? Violin

How tall are you?  5’ 3” last time I checked… (a while ago…)

What is the prettiest thing you have ever seen? Mountains in NY

Describe where you live and what it looks like: a really old house(over 100 yrs old… no joke) and its being remodled.

How many bedrooms are in your house? 3

How many rooms are in your house? 12 if you count a Michigan basement…(dirt floor, omly go down there like 2 times a yr…)

What’s in your basement? Dirt, a furnace, and bricks.

Do you keep your room clean all the time or is it a mess? That’s not really a good question to ask.

Do you wish you could have your own room? Maybe… I think I would miss the company(even though shes grumpy a lot…)

What do you do for fun with your siblings? watch movies.

Do you get mad easily? When im in a bad mood, yes.

Do you cry a lot? I don’t think so…

Do you like tuna? Its o.k.

Is your mother pregnant right now? No.

Would you rather go back to the Oregon trail or the Cherokee Indian trail of tears? Oregon trail.

 Are you part anything (Like, Indian, Irish, and so on)? Part Italian 

Do you prefer Email or written letters? Emails

What was the last wedding you attended? A wedding is a wedding.

How many aunts and uncles do you have? Total? 19(including greats…)

Are you mad at one of your siblings right now? No

If you got in trouble and you were given a choice for punishment which would you choose: Not seeing any friends for a month or no computer for a month? No computer.  

When was the last time you went out of town? 2 weeks ago. And that was only to a town like 15 mins away…  

Do you like to play inside or outside better? Depends on who is over.

Do you like to listen to music? Yes.

Do you want to have a big wedding or a small one? Small and Simple.

Do you want to live in the country or city? COUNTRY!

How many pen pals do you have? None

Do you say “shut up” or “Be quiet”? It depends.

If you could have only one of the following for yourself which would you choose: A computer, a Cell phone, An Ipod, or a TV? Computer if it had internet. If not, a Cell phone.

Which kind of car do you like better: Dodge Viper, Lexus, or Mustang? I don’t even know what those are so I don’t care.

What kind of things make you mad? When I never get to talk to someone because when I start to, someone comes and I end up just standing there listening. Or when people constantly tease me about liking someone who is younger than me and I don’t like him!

What kind of things make you happy? When my brothers listen. When people want to be around me. 

Do you speak your mind? Depends on who im talkin to… if it were certain people, they would tell me its not ladylike and get me in trouble.

Do you prefer to talk to old people (Over 60) or people your age? It depends on who it is.

What do you find more interesting: A Encyclopedia or a dictionary? Neither their both pointless unless you are looking for a word.

What would you rather do: Go clothes shopping, or Go to the library and read? Go to the library and read.

Where do you normally read? On my bed(or floor, wherever I am sleeping), or in the car.(with a flashlight.J)

Do you have a desk in your room? No.

Are you smart? Depends on what subject your talking about.

Do you have good handwriting? No.

You don’t have to be their best friend, but who is YOUR best friend? I don’t really have one… they are all sisters(or brothers). =)  

What is your favorite vegetable? Canned green beans

How many brothers do you have and how chaotic is it? I have 10 brothers. I have not really experienced all of them together at once but that’s ok because its chaotic enough with just a few.

Does anyone in your family have black hair?  Yeah, in my “adopted” family

Can you sing? Yes. Anybody can sing!

If you could go to one of these countries for a month, which one would you go to: Australia, China, Africa, or Europe? Australia

What is your Dad’s job? A 7th grade education enhancer

Do you go to work? Yes during sports seasons and the summer.

Do you like Soccer or football better? Definitely football.

Do you think this quiz is dumb? No its fun. =)

Do you think it’s annoyingly long? No. As I said, its fun.

Which would you rather be: A waitress, a teacher, a writer, a Sports player or an Artist? I wouldn’t like any of those.

Do you prefer dark colors or light? Light.

Which March girl from little woman are you more like? Not sure… I havent seen that in a while.

If someone asked you to play in a movie would you say yes? Depends on what it is.

What exactly do you want to be when your older? I want to be what God wants me to be. It would be nice if Nursing or Getting married was in His plan.

How many pairs of shoes do you have? I don’t know but I only use 4… sneakers, church shoes boots and a pair of other shoes(idk what they are called…)

How many shirts do you have? I don’t count that sort of thing.

How many skirts do you have? Like 5, but Im not sure.

Do you sew? Sometimes, when Im in the mood for it.

Which would you rather do: Sing a song in front of a thousand people or write a Novel and try to get it published? Sing a song.

What is your favorite blog? Romantic History

Do you blog? Yes…(Duh…)

Has anyone ever thrown surprise party for you? No.

Do you laugh a lot? When there is something to laugh at or about, yes.

Have you ever cried in front of other people besides your family? Yes.

Do you like to be annoying? Sometimes. It depends on who Im annoying and what type of reaction they give.

Have you been complimented lately? Yes.

Have you ever built a snow fort? Yes.

What is your favorite thing to do in the winter? Ice skate, and tubing.

Is there a lot of shouting in your house normally? No.

Have you ever cut someone’s hair? Not a persons…

Have you ever had more then 20 people at your house? Yes.

Favorite kind of toothpaste? That is just a stupid question.

Have you ever written a story? Yes.

Have you ever gotten anything published? No.

What is your favorite kind of bread? Homemade bread.

Does your Mom work? Not outside our house.

Have you ever had a sleepover with more then 2 people? No.

Have you ever slept in a tent? Yes. LOTS of times. =)

Have you ever driven a tractor, or at least steered one? Ive sat on one before, and it depends on what you call a tractor.

Do you go shopping a lot? NO!!!! Not more than I have to.

Skirts or dresses? Skirts !!

Do you have a dog? No.

Do you have neighbors within a 1/2 mile of your house? Yes.

Do you have a tree fort? Not really. Its not a tree fort, like its not up in the tree.

Do you dry your hair after you shower? Not with a hairdryer…  

Do you eat fish? Only when I have to.

Have you ever ridden a horse? Yes!!!

Do you own a horse? No.

Do you own cows? No.

Do you like garlic? No.

Do you have a nickname for yourself? Like one I gave myself? yes

Do you keep a diary? Sometimes…

Are you close to your Mom? Yes

Do you own an American girl doll? No.

Have you ever gotten lost? I don’t remember.

What color is your toothbrush? Green and White and black and blue…

What do you do for Christmas? Eat.

Have you ever sung yourself to sleep? no, but I listen to music.

Have you ever slapped someone? Yep.

What is your favorite uncommon girl name? Galina or Jemima

Be honest; How many times a day do you pray? I try to pray in the morning and in the evening, and then throughout the day.

Do you still play “Simon Says?” No.

What’s your favorite kind of pie? Pumpkin Pie

Do you live on a farm? Sort of.

What do you do to relax? Listen to music, sleep, read…

Have you ever gone strawberry picking? yes

Do you believe in the “Once saved always saved?” Yes.

Do you like getting your picture taken? Ummm… yeah.

Have you ever won a race of any kind? Yes, lots of footraces.

Have you ever helped butcher a deer? Of course.

Do you like the snow? Yes

How old are you? 14 and 8 months and 2 days

Do you wear glasses of any sort? yes

Have you ever worn braces? No.

Have you been to a foreign country? Yes, Canada and Mexico.

2 comments:

  1. It was. But some of it is definitely interesting. Especially from a European's point of view - like, here it would be hard to find someone who does not have a neighbour within a 1/2 mile of their house. :-)

    ReplyDelete