WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Saturday, December 10, 2011

"Sweet Tart Art"

The other day i was extremely bored and i had some sweet tarts that i had not eaten yet so i decided to turn them into "pictures"... Thats just a bored me i guess... =P




Just colors...


My favorite color combination- Green, purple, and blue.


Another color combination


Heart
(not totally sure what i was thinking at that point...)


Grapes... Yummy!


A car
(does it actually look like one?)


A face... I was gonna name it but there was a chance that the person might be offended...


Flowers... Even though i am a tomboy, i do enjoy God's Beautiful world. 



Psalms 144:5 
Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment