WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Latest....

Well, Semester finals are FINALLY behind me and i can actually rest and try to relax... =P My lowest grade was an 86 so i am praising the LORD for his mercy! =D

We started our annual trip out east today... we traveled a couple hours and are staying the night with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. I am so glad we are taking this trip over 2 days this year! especially since we are traveling with a baby. =) Tomorrow, the plan is to leave really early in the morning (3 at the earliest) and travel the rest of the way. I will probably be watching movies or something (and eating some of my candy stash... =P) all the way there. Speaking of candy, this morning i was trying to find something in my backpack and i grabbed my bag of nerds which happened to be open and upside down... I ended up taking EVERYTHING out of my bag and repacking..... Grrrrrr!!!! I am sooooo clumsy!!!!!!

Anyways.....

To end on an encouraging note... A friend gave me these verses recently and i want to share.


Psalms 144:1-2
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:  My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

No comments:

Post a Comment