WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Monday, December 19, 2011

=D

Hey!
Its been like 6 days since i last posted so i thought i had better do that. =) I took 2 of 5 of my semester exams today. One is actually almost two... Its a English/Literature. Anyways, on that one i got a -0 on the Literature half and a -4 on the english half. I dont know what i got on my math... =Z  Anyways... I have 3 more exams to take tomorrow...


A more cheerfull side... =D I hope you have a WONDERFULL rest of the week and an AWESOME CHRISTmas and new years!

2 comments:

  1. What do those grades mean? Is -0 a good or a bad thing? :O Totally confused about a foreign system. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. -0 means that i got none wrong. that is a good grade. 100%

    ReplyDelete