WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Friday, November 11, 2011

umm.... im not so sure... =P

Hello people!
This is my first time blogging so im not really sure exactly what im doing... =P A little bit about me: Right now im kinda hyper because i had some Mountain Dew. =) I love texting my friends and family, love spending time with people, some might call me wild...(many people actually...) i LOVE bright colors and do not like wearing dark, I do not know how to match colors and have found, several times, that i have been wearing things that absolutely dont match. I am sometimes extremely random, in fact, recently i found myself humming "the Itsy Bitsy Spider"...(dont ask ANY questions! because i wont have any answers...) Im not normally too shy, dont know if youve already noticed. Well, i didnt have much time but wanted to start this thing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment