WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The rainbow

Have you ever thought about the rainbows colors? What it is a symbol of?

The rainbow is GODs promise to never again destroy the earth by water(flood).

Genesis 9:11-16
And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.


Have you thought about the colors in the rainbow? Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple...

Red- blood, roses, raspberries, cinnamon candles, swedish fish

Orange- oranges(of course...), basketball, Reeses wrapper, hunting vest, goldfish(the kind you eat and the kind that swims)

Yellow- bannana, the sun, yield light, lemon heads,

Green- grapes, grass, go light(whatever its called... =P), my quilt, CMMS Hornets

Blue- sky, water, blueberries, our christmas decorations, the shirt im wearing

Purple-(technically violet...) raisins(gross... =b), flowers, grapes,

Do you enjoy colors? I do! =D Anyone who knows me knows that! On several occasions i have been told by my sister or mom that i am wearing stuff that does not match... Oh well! =) I love colors because GOD made them for us to enjoy. Dont waste them!






1 comment:

  1. You don't like raisins? Then you're like one of my sisters... I love raisins in sweet baking. On their own, they're nothing special.

    It would be interesting to look at the traditional symbolic meanings of those colours...

    ReplyDelete