WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Im thankful

1. List three (little) things you wouldn't want to live without
heat, spending money, mtn dew

2. Name something you had to do without recently
heat

3. What are you most thankful for that you consider a luxury?
computer

4. Name an item you use the most throughout your day
pencil

5. What would life be like without the item listed in #4?
interesting... hard to do school work.

6. Name something that you use in the kitchen that you are thankful for
measuring cups/spoons

7. What is (one of ) the best earthly gift(s) you ever received?
my little brother

8. Name a completly random thing you are thankful for
headphones

9. How often do you think about the item listed in #8?
i use tham quite often

10. Name something you recently acquired, that you have wanted for a long time
computer

11. Would you rather have #4, or #7?
7

12. Name one of your favorite things
my Bible

13. Look around the room you are in, and name three things you enjoy in it
candy, my computer, my little brother

14. List three tools you use in your daily work that you are thankful for
pencil, my hands, mixing spoons

15. Name something that you sometimes wish you didn't have in your life, but that you would miss dreadfully if it were taken away
John A.

16. Post a picture (or ten) of something you are thankful for!

My Two awesome, crazy, lovable best [girl]friends!!!


My beautiful little "sister". isnt she adorable? =D


food


My parents: im thankful for their guidance and leadership.


My Bible: thank you LORD for your words to me.


sugar! something i live on (almost... =P)


GODs beatiful creation!


I couldnt find pictures on my computer of some of the things i wanted to put. So ill just list them: my brothers, my immediate family siblings, and my church.



2 comments:

  1. Yes, your "sister" definitely is adorable.

    That lilly is beautiful, too. If it's lilly.

    Pencil/pen was one of the things I contemplated having on my list. Then it somehow slipped out, but I still have paper. And the pencil goes with it.
    And measuring cups... I did not think of that, but it reminds me that the electronic scales we have are a very, very useful thing, and that I should be thankful for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, now I see pencil actually made it to my list! There you go. Pencils are great.

    ReplyDelete