WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Monday, April 2, 2012

Projects update.

I finished several of my projects before spring break even started! LOL! I like head starts... ;P


The front....


My sister out together the front pieces but i did the back, the final quilting, and the border.


This is a tote bag. I LOVE crazy colors and things so this is one of the products of my craziness. ;P


The inside of my tote bag. I tried to see how many pockets i could get in it and i think i got a total of 16. =) 


This is all my excess fabric that i hope to use some of to make another quilted skirt.


My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my masterpiece- a quilted skirt! I love the colors and the way it turned out! =D

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those all look amazing! I like the quilt, I have never finished a quilt, just started one. ;) The bag looks great - love all the pockets! hee hee And the skirt is great, I would actually like to sew one like that!

    Thank you for following my blog! I will have to come back here soon!

    Blessings,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amber. My sister follows your blog so thats how i found you.

      thank you for following my blog too! =)

      Gabriellle

      Delete