WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Monday, April 16, 2012

the latest....

I was going to post a long post this time but stupid me forgot my camera AGAIN!!!! I must be getting old... LOL!


Isaiah 40:26  
Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.


Isaiah 40:8  The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

We all say that this flower poseses beauty, How much more beauty the creator must posess! And his word is FOREVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment