WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birthday Gifts!

I dont know if i should report this because i may get laughed at etc... but, i DID have my SD card with me... I just didnt look hard enough...

As soon as you stop laughing you can look at the rest of my post. =)


My parents gave me a hope chest. =)


one of my brothers gave me potholders and dish towels to go in my hope chest. 


One of my sisters made me this. 


Another of my sisters gave me these.


Another of my brothers gave me 7 dollar coins. =)


And yet another of my brothers gave me this flashlight. it lights up too! ;P


And i made myself this skirt. =)


I got other gifts but i didnt get a chance to get pictures. To anyone who gave me these, i think this has been my best birthday yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful birthday gifts! A hope chest is a very good gift!

    Thank you for the comment! Do you know the number of tea cups you have in your collection? Those actually aren't my tea cups, I just found the pictures of them online. I do wish I could get those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have a few tea cups. I dont know the exact number. =) I have more miniature tea sets than cups though.

      Delete