WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Monday, October 1, 2012

What makes life wonderful?


Things that make life WONDERFULL!!!!!!
1. The cross- Jesus shed his blood so that we might be made free
2. Salvation- Christs great gift I have humbly accepted.
3. Family- Well, you live with them... they know you very well. =)
4. Friends- This is your Chosen Family. Choose carefully!
5. The Bible- Reading brings peace and answers to tough questions.
6. Prayer- God listens 24/7!
7. Dark Chocolate!!!! =D
8.  Reeses
9. Rollerblading
10. Being able to serve beside awesome people!
11. Bright colors!
12. Swedish fish... ;P
13. Hugs
14. Music
15. Quiet time
16. Little children. =)
17. Coffee
18. Ice cream!!!!!!!!!!
19. Love
20. Compliments
21. Flowers
22. Cupcakes
23. The sunrise and sunset
24. Butterflies
25. Colorful trees in the Fall.
26. Michigans Adventure!
27. Birds chirping in the morning
28. Fresh green beans out of the garden
29. Snow tubing and ice skating
30. Gatherings! =D

This list could go on and on and on and on.... ok, ok! Yeah... you get my meaning. ;P You should think about it too. =) Make a list for yourself and be thankful 4 each thing!

2 comments:

  1. I need to do this to remind myself of everything I have to be thankful for. :)

    I like your list! :) What is Michigans Adventure? A book or a movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually an amusement park. =) Its really cool!

      Delete