WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall

Fall is here and winter is just around the corner! Normally, winter is not something everyone looks forward to... My personal favorite seasons are Spring and Fall. Mainly because of the colorful beauty that surrounds us in those times of the year! I have already started a leaf collection for this season.

I am enjoying my time now taking walks in the crisp air with the sound of leaves crunching under my feet and the smell of pine trees all around! I enjoy my morning coffee that warms from the inside out! My very cheerfully colored socks that keep my feet warm against the chilly wood floor! Snuggling in my blankets listening to Jonathan Parks! Sewing colorful projects whle my brain is at work! Playing outdoor games despite the cold weather! Watching movies!

The list could go on and on... =) But for now, I must go.



No comments:

Post a Comment