WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Friday, October 12, 2012

Senior Picture trip


I am finally getting around to posting this! We went like a month or two ago... I found the picture I want but Mom and Hannah keep finding more places to go...
 
 

 
I saw this watertower on our way to the Lake and had dad turn around and go back so I could get a picture of it. =)

 
I really like this picture...

 
This one is my favorite! I was writing in the sand and wearing my absolute favorite outfit!

 
I really like this picture too! (2013 is our graduation year)
 
 
This is a small review of our day. There were probably like a couple hundred pictures taken.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment