WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Current projects

Hello! (those who care to read my blog. =)
I have been working on a few sewing projects and the one i am working on right now is an inntricate process which is very slow... For some reason, i am loving the colors purple and green right now. =) This is going to be a post of my projects and some random pictures.


This is fabric i made a pair of culottes out of like 2 weeks ago. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D


My everyday Bible thoughts and devotions notebook. =)


An envelope my Big sister made me. I love the colors!


Now to my project... Its a green and purple quilted vest. This first step was to cut out all the little squares to sew together. it took a long time...


Both color squares laid out.


All of them sewn together.... This step took me 2 hours and the back looks almost as good as the front! =)


The front.


Pinning the pieces to the fabric... yes, thats only half of it. I sewed more on to cut the other side. At this point, im almost ready to kill nyself if i make a mistake....


PHEW! I dont have to die!

I have cut out all the pieces and am waiting for the opportunity to start sewing the big picture. =) Today, i am going garage saling with my family so it will have to wait.... sad but O.K. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment