WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Western photoshoot

This is the 5th time i have attempted this post so it better work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This picture is one of my least favorites cuz i look quite wide.... =Z


This is one of my favorites... =)


Dont worry, the gun was not loaded...


...And i didnt actually get shot.... He wouldnt even point the gun at me!(Thanks bud!)


My sisters idea.....


My idea.... I actually have a picture of my throwing them up in the air and then them falling on my head.... LOL! Blonde moment...


And the most adorably cute handsome little chunk of humanity!!!!!!!!! =D
He "wanted" to be a cowbay too... ;P 

No comments:

Post a Comment