WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Top 5

TOP 5’s!

I recently got a Hello Kitty activity book {it looked fun and it was only a dollar... and my sister was spending the night so I thought it would be neat...} From a craft store and there was a really neat section called Top 5’s. I decided to modify it a bit and use it for a blog post so...

... here it is! =)

Top 5 favorite cities:
1. Greenville
2. Port Huron {it means the last leg of our “out east” trips.}
3. Pittsfield
4. Mackinac
5. Grand Rapids {sometimes...}

Top 5 movies:
1. Gettysburg
2. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
3. Tangled
4. Eight Below
5. Believe in Me

Top 5 Sayings:
1. Like...
2.“Never say never.”
3. “The truth shall set you free.”
4. LOL!
5. idk

Top 5 Fast food restaurants:
1. Taco Bell
2. McDonalds
3. Arby’s {chocolate turnovers!!!!!}
4. KFC
5. Wendy’s

Top 5 desserts:
1. ICE CREAM
2. Fudgy brownies
3. Choc. Chip cookie bars
4. Cheesecake
5. Choc. turnovers

Top 5 candy bars:
1. Cookies n’ cream hershey’s bar
2. Kit Kat
3. Fast Break
4. Dark chocolate
5. Watchamacalit

Top 5 Kinds of candy:
1. Twizzlers
2. Jolly Ranchers
3. Blue raspberry Blow pops
4. Jelly beans
5. chocolate. =P

Top 5 coolest jobs:
1. Stay at home wife and mother
2. Taco Bell
3. Joanns
4. Any odd job
5. Anything BUT a garbage truck person... =D

Top 5 games:
1. Apples to Apples
2. Loaded Questions
3. Five Crowns
4. Dutch Blitz
5. Pit

Top 5 favorite nicknames:
{I may regret this....}
1. Scrat {MINUS the acorn business...}
2. Pretzel
3. Gabsies ;P
4. Doc
5. Sis... =)

Top 5 outdoor {summer} activities:
1. Football
2. Volleyball
3. Running
4. Biking
5. Relaxing in the shade... =P

Top 5 outdoor {winter} activities:
1. Throwing snowballs!!! =D
2. Ice skating! {which I did not do at all this past winter... =.( }
3. Sledding
4. Fox and Geese
5. Making snow forts

Top 5 kinds of ice cream:
1. Superman!
2. Cookies n’ cream
3. French Vanilla
4. Orange sherbet
5. practically anything EXCEPT with nuts...


I better stop before I get carried away...  ;P I did not include some such as top 5 sports teams, fashion accessories, brands/stores, crushes.... LOL! =D 


No comments:

Post a Comment