WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Monday, March 12, 2012

Life update... =)

This morning our power went out so we got out a bunch of candles and used our charged computers to do school. It was kinda fun! =) After a while, it came back on but not before it messed up our schedule... ;P oh well! We still got stuff done. =) Speaking of school... we are in the middle of studying and taking our 3rd quarter exams... the tests are not fun but this means we only have 1 quarter left! =D and then it will be summer and I can concentrate on running!!!! Now THAT is something I cant wait for!!!

This past week has been busy and fun. Four friends came home from college on spring break. On Wednesday, my sister and I got to spend the whole day with three of them. Friday, One of my brothers was sick so my sister came over so she could come with us to a church activity but that was cancelled so she ended up spending the night.... (so thanks Sleepy, If you hadn’t gotten sick, that wouldn’t have happened... ;P) Saturday, I worked from 8:30AM to around 3PM and then we went to see some family. Sunday morning was interesting because of daylight savings time..... and I didn’t take a nap so It was difficult to stay awake during both evening services... =Z 

Anyways... Ill close with a verse. 

Psalms 71:16
I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

No comments:

Post a Comment