WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Monday, January 23, 2012

My new "obsession"....

SHERLOCK HOLMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to a friend, I have fallen in love!!! LOL! I looooooove mystery! Bobbsie(sp?) twins and Hardy boys are a bit young for me...   So, Thanks to Doyle and {friend}, i now have some interesting mystery to keep me busy! =D The book composed of books looks about a mile thick but that makes it more Mysterious! :P I have read a little bit before but not a lot so i am excited! =D

Ok... time to calm down and stop bouncing in my seat... =D (oops! i forgot where i was.... at the doctors office... =Z LOL!!)

My dad had a snow day today and my sister was going to go to a friends house and we were going to have a day off from school.... i dont know what is going on now... =) I guess i will find out soon... =)

Well, Sherlock Holmes awaits me! =P so... I bid thee goodbye!

2 comments: