WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!

Hey folks!
A couple nights ago, my brother and I had a "sleepover".... We had some yummy stuff and watched  a movie. =) And i decided to get my camera out... =P


Some delicious valentine MnM's... =P


I thought about doing more "sweet tart art" but.....


FUDGE BROWNIE BITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The most yummy awesome chocolate candy i have tasted yet! and they have choc. chip cookie dough ones too... =P`


Snapple!!!! thats yummy too!!!!


This is the most delicious looking picture of all! EVERYTHING together!!!!!!!! =D


The movie i thought was pretty boring but, oh well! =) We had fun anyways... I love my family and spending time with them is my favorite thing to do. =) I wish i had more time to spend with them.


I am thankful for each of my family members{including my Christian family} and i pray God will keep us close as we are now.


For now, Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment