WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Saturday, January 7, 2012

BE YOU!!!!

The Bible reminds us that God cares for each of us individually. He cares for the human race more than any animal.



Matthew 10:29-31

Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.  But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.



Let me encourage you today- Do Not do everything while in your mind you are saying, “I wonder what so-and-so would think if I did this” or, “will anyone notice if I do this”, or, “I wonder what is popular”. If you go around your whole life being a man-pleaser, you are going to get NOWHERE in your relationship with GOD! When you do something make your thoughts be, “am I doing this to please God?”, “Will God be pleased with me if I do this?”, “Is this what God wants me to do?”. Let everything you do be done to the glory of God!



Another thing, don’t try to make yourself into something or someone you are not. Be yourself! And don’t try to make someone else be something different. Some people have different personalities... Some are serious, some are care-free, some people are deep thinkers, some are not, some people are detailed, some are not, some people are enthusiastic, some people are always calm. 



I don’t know where it came from but I had this picture on my computer which fits very well with this topic.





If you try to be something you are not, you are deceiving others. No one can be YOU but YOU! Everyone around you needs you in some way. You are a unique, one of a kind, important creation of God.



BE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment