WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

First of all, Forgive me for not posting in so long! I have been busy and just havent felt like it.... Lame excuses I know... ;P

This year I am especially looking forward to Thanksgiving! I will LORDwiliing be able to see and hold my 2 day old cousin, Emmalin Elisabeth. =)Also, Lordwilling, I will be able to see most of my family. Another thing i am REALLY looking forward to is black Friday shopping!!!!! =D This is soooo fun and will be even better this year! ;P Ive already started making a list of things to look for and it just keeps growing! I get the feeling that my bank account balance is going to go through at lease a significant drop.... =) Oh well! What is life if you cant truly live?

This past week has been wonderful for me! I absolutely LOVE little children!!! Well, those who know how to listen and be good. =) I had a lot of fun with my Sunday school this past Sunday! We started a Thanksgiving project and they are so cute to watch as they work on it! Sunday night, our church had a Thanksgiving fellowship so I was able to spend some extra time with my friends. Last night, we went to a friends house for dinner. They have two little girls and I was having a lot of fun playing with them! =P My four cousins spent the night last night over here at my aunt and uncles so we had a full house and LOTS of noise!!!!!! Last night I was roughousing with them and today I feel old... My knees are all bruised and rug burned. It was fun though! =) and worth the laughter!

I am going to close for now but i hope to post again soon! =)

1 comment:

  1. A new post! Yay!

    I checked out your blog awhile ago but every time I'm going to comment something always happens to prevent me (the computer giving up the ghost or being contrary, etc). I really like it. It's lovely to be able to see little bits and pieces of your life and what you've been doing. :) It also makes me miss you more than usual.*sob* I think getting together and having a nice long chat is in order. :)

    Have a lovely day, dear!*hugs*

    ReplyDelete