WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Are you thankful today? I mean, truly thankful?

I am thankful for:
Support//friends//family//church family//Unconditional love//Little ones//The Bible//Prayer//hymns//
Salvation//grace//food//clothing//money//my level 1 license//Michigan wolverines//ice cream// the safe arrival of my special second cousin Emmalin//computer//cellphone//Birthdays//Special food//
colorful socks//rainbows//yellow coat//highschool education//safety while driving//Black Friday sales//glasses//watch//Psalm 73:24-26+28//Mountain Dew//christmas movies//colored pencils//cotton candy//butterflies//HUGS//dreams//chocolate//potatoes//christmas songs//violin//special opportunities
//candles//the sun//flip flops//rollerblading//rollercoasters//snow//memories//fellowship with friends// gifts//beauty//gentlemen//laughter//smiles//flowers//creativity//

2 comments:

  1. What a very lovely list! Congratulations on your new cousin!

    ReplyDelete