WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Farewell February!

This year of 2012 is rapidly fleeing! Already almost March! WOW!!!

February was a very busy month for me. I got my braces put on, and an oral surgery, school, orthodontist appointments, church activities, gearing up for volleyball season, and other things. School is going pretty well except for Literature and Chemistry. I am starting a 1000-1500 word research paper on a famous historic figure. Writing IS NOT one of my specialties!!!! I am not looking forward to it....

I did some sewing yesterday and today too. I made some yellow culottes and re-sewed the waist of a jumper. I was going to make red culottes but i dont have enough fabric.

I have started excercising regularly and my goal for this summer is to work up to being able to run at least 3 miles if not more. I have been riding our eliptical and cant wait till i can get outside to run! I have been tempted but i know its not very safe with snow and mud... Patience is a virtue i lack, yet there have been many things that are teaching me that i better get some patience!

Bible reading and study has been keeping me busy as well. This year, I have purposed to do more studying and GOD has greatly blessed me! I am grateful for my many Godly friends and family members! Church is a place where there is not anybody who looks at you as if you are weird or strange. I am thankful that God has blessed me in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment