WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Duct tape Delight!

This past weekend, i decided to make and repair a few items with some leftover duct tape. i had purple, green, black, and zebra. I dont like dark colors so i didnt use much of the blacks... Anyways... here are some of my projects. =)


This is a book... i didnt have time to upload all of the pics so here are a few.


One of the pages....


I decided to get creative on the back cover. =)


I couldnt find a buckle so i ended up using snaps on this belt... they didnt hold for very long....


This notebook had an ugly front so i covered it up. =) 


And somebody decided to tear this book so i decided to fix it...


The inside...


And once i started, i wanted to cover everything in sight with duct tape so i settled on only a few... ;P


So.... this was my last weekends ambition..... ;P 




No comments:

Post a Comment