WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Monday, February 4, 2013

Whats New?

Well, Life has settled back into school routine, and Ive been keeping the normal pace of busy. Church on Sundays, including Playing violin in the orchestra both English services and sunday school, Spanish service, and Nursery sunday school for the spanish service; School Moday through Friday, Monday, coming to the library; Wednesday, church; Thursday Packing orders; Saturday, we have been working at dads basketball games; and back around to Sunday. I enjoy staying busy! I honestly got very lazy and bored during break.

School has been going as well as can be expected. We have 64 lessons left, and our graduation date is 3 months away. Im getting sooo excited!!!! =)

Time is going so fast, I cant believe it is already February... it seems like just yesterday, I was at our church, spending New Years Eve with my most wonderful friends... *sigh* life is slipping away behind me. I have so much to look forward to, and i have to keep myself from spending every moment looking forward. I need to focus on making today count! I need to learn to live in the present, not the future. And I hope you all are too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment