WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hello September!


August has flown and September is here... Pretty much every Saturday is filled with something from now for a long time. Today we are headed across the state to visit my dads family for a surprise 80th birthday party for my uncle. Tomorrow is Samuels 1st birthday so next Saturday, we are having a birthday party for him. The 22nd is The youth hunt and also a bike race... I am torn between which to do! The 29th we have a youth group activity. October 6th is our final parade for the year and we usually have a fellowship and “hayride” afterwards. We will probably have a fellowship sometime in the first half of October because that’s when Pastors birthday is. After that starts dads basketball game schedule and since I work, ill be busy a lot of Saturday mornings with that. Not to mention school.... We have devised a plan to get working faster to get the year go faster. We are all eager to graduate! We have several projects in school as well. We are working on a vocation project and I chose Housewife as my vocation. We are also working on a patriotic project in Government. We have to pick a founding father and write a composition on their Biblical beliefs. Also, we are in the middle of a book report for English... I am throwing myself at everything just trying to get over the mountain that looms before me. But when I reach the top of that mountain, I am thrilled to see what is next! NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D Yes, I am very excited! I am still praying about guidance for what to do after that but I know God will guide my footsteps! =) And with awesome people supporting me every step of the way, I feel at peace. =) A big thank you to all my friends who pick me up, set me on my feet, and help me keep on going!

No comments:

Post a Comment