WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and exciting events in my life. My goal is to encourage whoever may wish to read it. No matter how you enter, I hope you leave with a smile! =)

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Young Womans duty #5


Titus 2:4-5

That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,  To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.



What is a young womans duty?





1. Be sober

2. Love my authority(parents)

3. Love children/younger siblings

4. Be discreet

5. Be chaste

6. Learn to be a good housekeeper

7. Be good

8. Obey my authority(parents right now)





#9. Obey GODs word, the Bible





John 15:10

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.



Gods love is something we should want and pray for. By obeying his commands, we show our love and others see it too.



Exodus 19:5

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:



This promise was given to the children of Israel. Do we want God to delight in us and choose us and call us his peculiar treasures?



1 Peter 1:13-16

Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;  As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.



We should strive to follow Gods commands so we can be like him. He is perfect! We are not going to be perfect but we should get as close as possible to perfection. By following Gods commands, we show our love and respect and admiration. A young womans duty is to strive to have character like Jesus!





Through this study, I have been forced to closely examine my own life and found it sorely lacking in some of these areas. I have purposed to strive to, with Gods help, learn and grow in these areas. I pray this has benefited others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment